Apply to one of our Care Communities
How to apply for placement in our Care Community
Here are some basic steps when applying to one of our Care Communities:
- If you haven't already received one, please ask our team for our Virtual Enquiry Pack, which will include an application form.
- Complete the application form and return to the administrative office in your preferred Care Community.
- If you have appointed a Power of Attorney and they have signed the application form, provide a copy of the Power of Attorney authorising document along with your application form.
- If you have been assessed by a ACAT or ACAS, provide a copy of your report or the referrer code. If you don't have a copy, let us know so we can help you get one.
- If you have already completed your Combined Income and Assets Assessment, please provide a copy of the determination letter that you have received from the Department of Human Services (DHS) or the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA).
If you have any questions or are not sure what information is required or where to get it, please call the Care Community to which you are applying, or you can call our general enquiry line on 1300 795 849 and a team member will assist you.
FAQs - Apply for placement in aged care
Once you have received your ACAT assessment, you can begin applying to your preferred Care Communities. For more information on how to apply for placement in aged care, please contact one of our Care Communities or call our aged care experts on 1300 247 061 and our team member will assist you.
Once you have received your ACAT assessment, you can begin applying to as many Care Communities as you wish. Once you accept a placement at our Care Community, please inform the others of your decision.
Download and complete our application form and return it to the administrative officer in your preferred Care Community.
If you have received any of the documents below, please include this with your application form:
- Copy of your ACAT assessment or referral code.
- Copy of your Income and Assets Determinations Letter from the Department of Human Services or DVA (if you have one).
- Certified copy of Power of Attorney (if you have one).
- Copies of your Medicare card, Pension card, and private health fund card.
If you have any questions or require help with the application process, call our aged care experts.
Return your completed application form to the administrative officer of your chosen Care Community.
We'll review the information on your application form to determine if the Care Community you applied for meets your personal needs and requirements.
If we're unable to accommodate you, we'll either refer you to another of our Care Communities or recommend an alternative aged care provider.