Registered Nurses Jobs NSW South
- Competitive salary - $59,000 - $85,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours and shift options
- VISA support, specifically 482 sponsorship opportunities
- Relocation assistance and temporary accommodation offered to assist with relocation
- Relaxing lifestyle, in close proximity to some of Australia’s best beaches/scenic views
- Great career development opportunities with:
- Clear Nursing Career Pathway
- Platinum affiliations with Australian College of Nursing
- Scholarships of up to $5000 to further your education and develop yourself in aged care
- Access to Opal HealthCare’s Academy Internal and External Development programs
Starting as an Assistant in Nursing, Alberto continued to train and work as a Registered Nurse before progressing his career as a Clinical Educator. “My goal here is always to ensure our residents live their best life"
Commonly asked questions about RN Jobs NSW south
There are many clinical roles that require qualifications in aged care but if you have a passion to work in this industry we can support you on a career pathway from no qualifications to fully qualified nurses, managers and administration support. Check our the Opal HealthCare Academy for more information on career pathways.
Registered Nurses are required to have a Bachelor of Nursing degree and a current AHPRA registration.
Yes, you are required to have a current police check to work in aged care. If you do not hold a valid check Opal can organise this for you as part of the recruitment process.
We also conduct two (2) reference checks and a medical check which may include pre-employment drug testing.
Yes, we have a number of training programs in place to support your career pathway, including:
- Induction and on the job training
- Online learning
- Opal HealthCare Scholarships Program - where we support team members financially towards further studies
- Graduate Registered Nurse Program
- Internal leadership Programs for new, emerging and existing leaders
- Australian College of Nursing membership discount
Opal HealthCare Communities nearby in Sydney
Denhams Beach Care Community is located on the beautiful NSW South Coast, our care community enjoys a magnificent beachfront setting with breath taking ocean views. Residents enjoy spending time in our extensive gardens, exercising, soaking up the sun or watching whales from our terrace overlooking the beach.
Shoalhaven Place Care Community is located in picturesque Bomaderry on the South Coast of NSW, our care community is a warm and loving place for people from all walks of life. The local shops and amenities are nearby and the Shoalhaven River and parklands within easy access.
Narrandera Homestead Care Community is located in the heart of the Riverina, with local cafes and amenities close at hand and within an hour’s drive of the regional centre of Wagga Wagga. Well known in the area for our expert care and country hospitality, our homely living areas and shaded courtyards are ideal for spending time with loved ones or enjoying peaceful reflection.
Central Coast Careers
Looking for a rewarding and meaningful career change? We're looing for Registered Nurses, Assistants in Nursing, and General Service Officers to join our team in the Central Coast.
Northern Beaches Careers
Are you after a move to the beautiful Northern Beaches? We're looking for Registered Nurses to join our Northern Beaches team to help provide meaningful care for our residents.
Blue Mountains Careers
We’re looking for Registered Nurses, Assistants in Nursing, and General Service Officers to join our team at Springwood Greens as we open a newly refurbished section to our existing Care Community